- New students admitted to Brown Academy and returning students are required to pay all fees in advance as per the Fee Schedule and agreed Payment Option. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional.
- When a student has acquired Student Visa or Study Permit approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority, no refund of fees paid will be granted.
- When a student is unable to obtain a valid student Visa or Study Permit to enter Canada to study at Brown Academy, he or she will receive a refund of the fees paid less a CAD$200.00 administrative fee, the application fee and Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee. To request a refund, the student must return all original Brown Academy documents and the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
- When a student has been admitted to Brown Academy who does not require a Student Visa or Study Permit or is a returning student and: a.) withdraws the admittance at least three (3) months prior to the admitted month, fees paid will be refundable less a CAD$100.00 administrative fee, the application fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee and the Annual School Registration fee. b.) withdraws the admittance less than three (3) months prior to the admitted month, 50% of all fees are due and payable and will not be refunded. c.) withdraws at any time after the start of the admitted month, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of all fees and will not be refunded.
- If a student is removed by Brown Academy as a result of disciplinary action or the student withdraws or the student is absent from Brown Academy for any reason, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of the full tuition and accommodation fees. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional. Annual School Registration, Health Insurance, Application Fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration, Uniform and Residence Life Program fees are non-refundable. Deposits are refundable less any deductions upon the student’s graduation or leave from Brown Academy.
- Students who require additional courses beyond the initial payment or wish to upgrade or retake a course are required to pay the additional tuition fee in advance.
- Where a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. The course drop procedure must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal.